Clean your name from the organizations offering KYC reports
Reports generated about you for the purpose of standard Know Your Client (“KYC”), ‘onboarding’ and due diligence procedures, including by organizations such as World-Check (Refinitiv) and WorldCompliance, may contain data that is inaccurate or out of date and which may be being processed in breach of your data protection rights.
To view all services, click here
Reports generated about you for the purpose of standard Know Your Client (“KYC”), ‘onboarding’ and due diligence procedures, including by organizations such as may contain data that is inaccurate or out of date and which may be being processed in Breach of your data protection rights.
If there is information about you on the Internet you would rather wasn’t there, you may be able to get it removed by exercising your rights to privacy and data protection. We can help you seek the removal of links to historic, irrelevant, or inaccurate data that appears in name-based internet search results.
Exercising this right can help reduce the visibility of historic, adverse material in your online profile.
Some organization’s names include:
- The LexisNexis, World Compliance;
- Refinitiv World-Check Risk Intelligence;
- Dow Jones Risk & Compliance;
- Oracle Financial Crime and Compliance Management;
- AML Risk Manager;
- Sanction Scanner;
- Comply Advantage AML;
How can deleteme help you?
Deleteme can help you seek the amendment or sometimes removal of such information from their databases; you can search for your name here.
What are my rights?
You have rights under European, UK, USA, and other country laws to have access to your personal information, and Ddleteme assists in correcting or removing, erasing, and restricting the use of your personal information. You may also have rights to object to your personal information being used, to ask for the transfer of personal information you have made available to us, and to withdraw consent to the use of your personal information held about you. Further information on how to exercise your rights is set out in order form.
What is KYC?
Know your customer. As part of AML, financial institutions need to establish customer identity and do customer due diligence to ensure they know the source of the customer’s funds and determine the associated risk of doing business with them.
KYC check is the mandatory process of identifying and verifying the client’s Identity when opening an account and periodically over time.
Why is KYC so important?
In a bid to combat illegal activities that use the financial industry to move or hide money, governments and central banks across the world have been growing the remit and reach of their KYC policies, creating new or extending existing regulations to cover nearly every part of the global financial ecosystem.
What are PEPs?
Politically Exposed Persons. These are individuals who, based on their position of power and influence, pose a higher risk of bribery and corruption. Due to their higher risk category, customer due diligence requirements are more stringent.
What is a watchlist?
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) sanctions lists. These are lists of individuals who are suspected (or convicted) of various financial crimes and restricted from doing business in sanctioned countries. These lists come from diverse government sources, international regulators, and law enforcement agencies.
Remove sanctions USA OFAC SDN list removal.
An OFAC sanction could seem like the end of the road for designated individuals. Individuals often experience disastrous consequences to their livelihoods and reputations as a result. But it doesn’t have to stay that way. OFAC sanctions are premised on ensuring correct future conduct, not punishing prior alleged misconduct. If a designated individual or entity can show a factual or legal mistake in the designation or demonstrate sufficient changed circumstances, it is possible to be removed.
Deleteme and our partners have the skills, experience, and expertise in conducting internal investigations to identify such mistakes and also advise and create proposals—such as corporate restructuring, governance, accountability, and or personnel changes —to include in applications for removal to OFAC. Deleteme and our partners had successfully caused the removal of multiple individuals from the SDN list. For more information, contact us direct by pressing here.
Is my name listed on these lists?
Instant Search if your name is listed; what’s in your personal KYC Report?
Deleteme gives you instant access to the findings.
Uncover official corporate insights through real-time registry connections globally.
Deleteme with instant search if your name is listed will help you to discover what information such organizations may hold about you and make it available to their subscribers and then proceed to remove it.
- Send a request by completing the form (make sure you select all the companies and services you would like to delete your information);
- You can search online if your name is listed;
- A support ticket will be automatically created with your request;
- After successful payment on your part, the process to complete your request will begin. The Report will be sent to your email or uploaded to the system;
- Online check will divert you to krikri.com, where you must register FREE, and then you can run your search;
- Check online* if you are listed on KYC-AML databases – $1;
- Ask update on the personal information they hold about you or correct – $199;
- For every notification the fee is $299;
- Ask to be removed and clean my name from the KYC organizations; after you can decide which links you want to delete, or you know the links you can send us. Then, according to the complexity, we will send you our offer;
- Sanctions USA OFAC SDN List removal; after you decide which links you want to delete or know the links, you can send us. Then, according to the complexity, we will send you our offer;
All our services are a one-time fee with no monthly or yearly subscriptions.