If you don’t want your personal data to be sold to third-party companies without your approval, you should remove yourself from data collection sites immediately.
We can check which data are leaked online and then delete them. Data breaches can affect you and occur all the time. We can check across multiple data breach sites to see whether your data has been compromised.
The best way to keep your data safe is to get it deleted from any organization that no longer needs it. See how it works.
What to do after a data breach?
- Deleteme proceed to remove your data from the main data breach providers;
- Deleteme can send them email notifications. Follow the steps to secure your personal information by pressing the order now;
- Your company has not been informed of the data breach, and my data are in the public domhttps://www.deleteme.com/product/data-breach-removal-and-notification/ain. Our services include sending and tracking notifications across 50+ jurisdictions;
How can deleteme help?
We can remove you from all main data breach providers and also find all the leaks about you, including emails, telephones, social media, SSN, ID’s, credit cards, etc.
What is the notification to the country regulator?
The regulator is the data protection privacy authority of every country. Now several countries around the world have this regulator. When notifying the regulator, organizations will be informed as many they don’t follow the procedures set by their regulator, and as a result, consumers can be affected. A data breach notification should be seen as a tool for enhancing compliance in relation to the protection of personal data.
Can you check your company website for breach?
Deleteme offers you this service by pressing here.
Find out what was breached. The first step in responding to a data breach is to figure out exactly what information was exposed.
Don’t gamble your data; proceed with the deletion from all the companies listing your private information
- Data breach removal significant breach data providers $299;
- Send an email to the data breached company $150;
- Send an email to the country’s regulator $170;
- Ask our agent to search websites for data breached $99;
All our services are a one-time fee with no monthly or yearly subscriptions.